Services & Tools
BioGrid Australia Services include:
- Access data (patient, treatment, outcome, genetic, etc) on more than 3 million records
- Design a dataset, modify an existing one or create software to prospectively collect clinical data.
- View your patient treatment data in real time and tailor your own reports for auditing and reporting.
- Link your database with diverse hospital, university and government databases (death dates, etc).
- Link Biospecimen data to clinical data.
- Statistical analysis software and services.
- Assistance with data exploration, analysis or web reports.
- Project management to establish data collection for a multi-site clinical project.
- Grant submission and project design assistance.
BioGrid uses a range of Data Collection Software for various disease groups.
Read about BioGrid's Data Collection Software and find links to sample software here
BioGrid has a number of statistical tools that are available to staff at any member site. Even though these tools are provided for analysis of BioGrid research data, they can be used for any statistical analysis.
Read about available Analysis Tools here