Our Vision and Mission
To be the trustworthy source of accessible health data in Australia.
Providing a knowledge platform for the ethical integration of data from individuals, health services, industry, research organisations and governments for research that reduces the burden of disease and improves human health.
Our values govern the operation of the organisation and underpin the services we offer to our members and clients. These values shape our relationships with our partners and stakeholders and are core to the organisation achieving its mission.
- Collaboration with health sector stakeholders
- Respect for the beliefs and capabilities of others
- Innovation through creativity and resourcefulness
- Integrity by being ethical, honest, fair and open
- Sustainability through financial and risk management