Contributing Data to BioGrid
Contributing data to BioGrid allows you to take advantage of the services and software BioGrid offers:
- access your own data using the BioGrid querying and statistical tools
- allow others to access your data, with your permission
- link your data to other databases (ie surgery with outcomes)
- combine your data with databases at other sites to generate larger datasets
- receive asssistance from BioGrid data managers with querying and analysis
Steps - How to link your database into BioGrid
- Obtain your institution's ethics approval
Members: BioGrid will need to submit an amendment to your institution's ethics committee to add your database.
Is your institution currently a BioGrid member? Please see the list of existing members below.
New research projects with prospective data collection must include the Standard Clause necessary in research studies.
Non-Members: Obtain your institution's ethics approval to add your database to BioGrid.
If not a current member of BioGrid, HREC approval is required for BioGrid processes and the database to be connected. Read more
- IT Requirements Information for New Members
Find out about the IT Requirements for linking a database into BioGrid
- Linking your database with BioGrid
BioGrid requires information about your database once your ethic's committee has approved your database being added to BioGrid. Read more
- What can you do once your database is linked into BioGrid?
Find out more about BioGrid services and available software
View all current members